Website suddenly gone

Bodice 10:35 03 Mar 06

I have this website in my favorites which i have been using today, i clicked off it and when I tried to get back on it no matter which way i try it says page cannot be displayed, I havent done anything, im confused?

by the way im using a second pc to type this which is on a wirless network which is even more confusing

johnnyrocker 11:06 03 Mar 06

you dont give much info, have you tried clearing temp files/cookies? tried full re boot? os? any chance of a link to the site to see if it is a problem for others?

johnny.

Diodorus Siculus 11:07 03 Mar 06

Try a restart of the PC

Ensure all cables are connected ok.

Bodice 11:10 03 Mar 06

sorry i havent been very informative....
the site is in my favorites all the other sites in here are ok its only pc advisory for some reason...
but even when i try through seach engine when i try to access it, it say page cannot be displayed,
temp folder is clean cookies were ok as i used the site minutes before

johnnyrocker 11:15 03 Mar 06

reboot? i take it from your reply you are trying to get back to pc advisor? what happens if you type the url direct?

johnny.

GroupFC 11:17 03 Mar 06

The site may have gone down - what is the site, so somebody else can try.

Bodice 11:18 03 Mar 06

yes im trying to get back on.

I have just tried it and its working now. I dont know what happened but its just come back on.

Thanks for you help and time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…