Website Revamp

monkon2 22:53 29 Jul 04

Ok, another revamp, different web space and a whole new look, tell me what you think, still uploading and editing some of the areas

http:waynesweirdworld.sitesled.com

woodbexhill 20:20 03 Aug 04

Mis-spelling of 'freinds' - it's spelt i before e - 'friends'. "i before e, except after c" :D

The only other downside is the long time it takes to re-load the navigational buttons on the left hand side, everytime a new page loads.

Apart from that, the site looks ok (perhaps a slight overuse of the green - maybe inc. a 3rd colour to add some variety would look better)and the information is set out well.

monkon2 00:02 04 Aug 04

valid points, will be taken into consideration for next revamp!

with regards to the flash menu, i have tried this out on variety of modems including a 56k dial up connection, they all seemd to load pretty quick, maybe my web hosts server was on go slow?

spelling mistakes? blehh....that would be the loose nut on the keyboard, aka, me!

thanks for comments

Chegs ® 04:39 04 Aug 04

Thats a good effort mate! spelling detracts a bit.I have just d/l all the games and will be putting some onto my site soon. :-)

Ben Avery 14:14 05 Aug 04

Just as a thought, why not set the Flash Menu bgcolor to black (#000000) and that way while it loads, you'll still retain the site colour?

Ben Avery 14:18 05 Aug 04

...in you HTML flash movie code add:

<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000">

after one of the other parameters. e.g.:

...<param name="quality" value="high">

<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000">...

Just a quick and easy solution to one problem!

BA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5