Website Process Reporter

ArrGee 23:12 15 Nov 09

When I go onto a website (any site), I am looking to generate a report as to what the site is doing on a step-by-step basis.

Ideally some software that will allow me to analyse any code being executed before I allow the next step to continue.

This is not regarding viruses, spyware, etc., but more for learning processes.

Any ideas?

woodchip 23:28 15 Nov 09

I always thought that if the Code was not right when you visit it would throe up a error message. But don't ask me as I have not done nothing with Web designing

ArrGee 23:32 15 Nov 09

Well, you're right woodchip, but I'm not looking for errors, and I'm not looking at any sites of my own.

I'm looking at other sites, where links are processed in such a way that I wish to emulate.

woodchip 10:24 16 Nov 09

They may not allow you to look at there work. Like Encrypting it

woodchip 10:25 16 Nov 09

Only way to do what you want is hacking, something that most of us do not approve of

ArrGee 11:31 16 Nov 09

Nope, it's not hacking. No need to hack (which I haven't a clue on anyway!)

I used an application called a 'sniffer', which simply looks at the processes your PC goes through whilst surfing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…