Website Problems

dj.mobile 18:05 19 Nov 05

Up until yesterday my wesite that i had designed from frontpage had served me well,but wanting bigger and better things i purchased a template and added my own details to make it my own.The problem is now everyone on the www can see my new website except me,when i type my website address in my browser it still displays my old website even though my folder containing my old website has now been replaced by my new pages.How come the new site is there for all to see except me?

Graham ® 18:10 19 Nov 05

You have to clear the cache. In IE, Tools, Internet Options, General, History, Clear History.

dj.mobile 18:58 19 Nov 05

have allready cleared the history,but still it loads old website

Graham ® 19:35 19 Nov 05

Try another browser. Opera - click here

dj.mobile 20:13 19 Nov 05

downloaded and installed opera,still the same thing-website address is click here.
see what you see!!!

Graham ® 20:23 19 Nov 05

I see 3D-Roadshow.

dj.mobile 20:24 19 Nov 05

can you briefly describe the look of the site?

dj.mobile 20:30 19 Nov 05

just so i know that what you are seeing is different to what im getting!!!

Skyver 20:35 19 Nov 05

Rather cool..animated robot, clicking on a link brings up an expanded graphic surrounding the text with mauve rocket exhausts either side. Looks great.

Graham ® 20:37 19 Nov 05

Blue background, silver robot with smoke coming from vent, drone music.

You may find more help in Webdesign forum, the FE may pick up on something.

Graham ® 20:39 19 Nov 05

One thing I notice, the IE in the taskbar shows the URL, not the title of the site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…