website pics

WaiKent 21:51 03 Nov 03

Hi, i have just created a website on angelfire and it has two frames on it andthe top fram i put a banner on it. it is a jpg image so i uploaded the picture to the server and specified the source etc. then i go to browse my site and the banner doesnt appear. does anyone know why. i asked a friend to have a look and he saw it perfectly fine. heres the link click here

misters 21:56 03 Nov 03

All i can see from your link is a little red cross you could try here though, click here

DAG88 22:08 03 Nov 03

if your banner says "FrontLineForceDotCom" and has a little box to the right saying "in the line of fire, death or Glory, We Stand united", then it works perfectly well for me

WaiKent 22:10 03 Nov 03

did you just see it. well i noticed something that the source was case sensitive and i didnt put an underscroll. so i just updated it and good you can see it because i cant. atm maybe because of cookies.

DAG88 22:11 03 Nov 03

you are the guy who was about to set yp a home network. If you did it will probably because of the router. Try connecting directly to your modem and test it

WaiKent 22:12 03 Nov 03

okay will do that thanks. and i was that guy

anchor 09:25 04 Nov 03

I see it fine also.

johnnyrocker 09:38 04 Nov 03

no prob ear;)

johnny.

misters 21:40 04 Nov 03

It's ok now i see it weh heh!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…