Website needs

I need hosting to cover 3 websites, 1. a small business site, 2. a family site, photos & contacts, 3. my sons new career - an environmental site pretty standard stuff I'm sure. I have thought of Fasthosts.co.uk as they include unlimited bandwidth so what is quoted is what I pay(?). Wha I am not sure of is can I have 3 unique domain names, link all these sites together (as required) and manage them on one host as one 'site' so as to avoid the cost of 3 sites? Or is my thinking astray here?

I forgot. Domain names. Do I have .me.uk, .co.uk, .com, or what? I .'me' replaced with my name. Whats the issue about having a name buried under some ISP like 'ISPname'.'then me.'. Is it best to be juust yourself e.g. 'mybusiness'.me.uk (or whatever). Slightly confused about all this. Maybe there is a website that explains all this.

wiz33 04:02 30 Apr 05

Why don't you have a look at Freeola.com.

They offered complete Free hosting and no banners or adverts.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…