Website information for Back-Up Learning.

spuds 10:42 21 Sep 04

Can anyone lead me to a website that gives in the most simple and straight forward way, information on the way to back-up your computer system. I want to pass this onto a small band of new user older generation people.

A very simple and easy to use back-up programme download would be an added bonus.A freebie if possible.

A big thank you from some silver surfers.

rawprawn 10:59 21 Sep 04

click here This might be worth looking at.

spuds 11:08 21 Sep 04

Thanks for the rapid response.The sort of thing that we are looking for.Cheers.

rawprawn 11:13 21 Sep 04

click here Here is one that I think you will like, I use Handy Recovery and I have found it very good so on that basis I would recomend this.

spuds 22:44 21 Sep 04

Thanks again for your help.I had Handy Recovery on my computer quite a long time ago.I'll get one of my eager beavers to instal it for trial run.

I will leave this post to run a little longer. cheers again.

Djohn 00:28 22 Sep 04

A text and graphic guide from Powerless. Excellent easy to follow guide all the little graphics are links, click on them to see full screen shot. j.

Djohn 00:34 22 Sep 04
  spuds 11:40 22 Sep 04

Will put it in my favourites, and pass it on to the little band.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…