Website - Images

dragonjon 16:40 05 Dec 08

Hi there, quick question. I've seen on some websites people display images (say 4 or 5), which are shown individually, like a video style.

I'd like to do the same but have no idea how. My website is a football one, so to show 4 or 5 different match action pics would be great.

How do i go about creating something like that? Help!

Does that make sence?!

Thanks all.
Jon

gerri-atrick 13:39 09 Dec 08

you could make an animated gif with the pictures, then their is flash video more complicated but better results, if you use a program like dreamweaver you could make a "behaviour" to do it, then there is javascript, you can do it that way.........there are lots of ways to do it :) post a link to a sample and i will check it out.

I currently do a football site click here and use spry a lot, but as it is a youth football site i dont publish a lot of photo`s due to child protection issues and if its a kids football site you may need to look into your associations guidelines before going ahead ......its even worse for video :(

mco 23:44 10 Dec 08

this is a free application that makes animated gifs which does the job quickly and simply
click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Illustrator Rachel Lillie discusses how she draws, and the beauty of quietness

macOS Sierra vs Windows 10 comparison: Apple and Microsoft's latest OS releases go head to head |…