Website highjack/redirection

Wendy J 12:51 29 Jun 07

I am having a most irritating time trying to connect to click here . Every time I try to connect the site flashes over to
click here which seems to have no relevance at all. Any ideas why this is happening and how I can stop it?

I've tried clearing my cookies, but it's still happening. I've also tried both Firefox and IE. It's driving me up the wall. If it was some clever marketing tool it's having the opposite effect on me.

brundle 12:54 29 Jun 07

Goes straight to internic for me too, perhaps they are hosted by internic and are having some problems with the site, it looks better than having `page cannot be loaded` if you are redirected to the default site-host page.

VoG II 12:54 29 Jun 07

Same here! It must be a problem at 'their end'.

brundle 12:55 29 Jun 07

In other words, I don't think your PC is at fault.

Wendy J 13:03 29 Jun 07

Thanks, folks. I didn't really think it had anything to do with my computer, just found the behaviour irritating. I'm not too sure that the 'host' site is better that a 'cannot connect' message.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…