Website help, I think

misters 21:00 23 Mar 05

This is going to sound mad, but i'm sure i visited a website the other day wich gave am access to my medical records also criminal records, i think.

Anyway for the love of god i cant remember the web address, now i'm begining to think i dreamt it, please help if there is such a website if not then i have been surfing to long, and just ignore me.

Terry Brown 21:07 23 Mar 05

I have never encountered such a site (although they must exist), however I would assume they were protected by a secure password system, which unless you had some hacking knowledge (you are NOT a hacker, are you ?), would not allow you access.

octal 21:14 23 Mar 05

I work for the NHS and as far as I know there's no national database up and running to access patient records yet. It maybe some years before that happens if you see the paperwork mountain that consist of patient records and that's only in our Trust.

misters 21:25 23 Mar 05

So I did dream it up, oh well theres an idea for you web wizards.

stalion 21:27 23 Mar 05

try the lottery numbers next time but don't post them on here just email them to me lol

Jackcoms 21:31 23 Mar 05

"This is going to sound mad".

Quite so.

VoG II 21:38 23 Mar 05

You do have a right now to view your medical records but not (unless I've missed some pretty spectacular announcement) online.

I wouldn't know about criminal records unless you count driving a private car in a bus lane in London. If, like me, you get a "ticket" and go to settle it on the internet you can view the photographic evidence. Yes. I know I should have been locked up for it but that's the state of British justice these days.

As for mad - well, no. Just spending too much time on line I expect. Try limiting yourself to a tad under 24 hours each day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…