Website Editing Software

Ritchbee 11:42 21 Jun 05

Can anyone recommend any that are easy and simple to use for a novice like me.

Someone has mentioned Photoshop ?.

What others are there ?.

Cheers
Brian

mattyc_92 12:08 21 Jun 05

Theres "Macromedia Dreamweaver", "Microsoft FrontPage", NetObjects, etc....

Ritchbee 12:22 21 Jun 05

Has anyone used any of these products and can make a recommendation ?.

Ta

brambles 13:47 21 Jun 05

Yes I have created a web site using Front Page and it's quite reasonable - not too difficult.

Mind I only bought it because I couldn't afford Dreamweaver!

Best of look - you'll enjoy it. If you've got Photoshop then obviously there is a lot you can do with that programme.

ventanas 13:58 21 Jun 05

Current issue of Web Pages Made Easy. Full version of NetObjects Fusion on the cover disc. A very capable program, and expensive to buy.

pj123 14:29 21 Jun 05

This might be better put up on the Webdesign Forum. You might get more answers.

Wak 14:50 21 Jun 05

Hi Brian, Have a look at this

click here
and use NVU.
You get a FREE Web Editor ( no need to learn HTML) and good tutorial on how to do it all, including Uploading.

Quote from the above Web site:-
"By the end of this tutorial, you will have set up a working website with multiple pages, including a main page, a feedback form, a Reciprocal Links page, an About Us page, and a Site Map. Your pages will contain images, multiple columns, a form, links to other pages within your site, links to other sites, text in different font sizes, etc. In other words, you will have a fully functional website. "

Completealias 14:57 21 Jun 05

Serif webplus also free click here

octal 17:39 21 Jun 05

Not forgetting the Mozilla suite which contains a simple easy to use HTML editor click here

Snec 19:49 21 Jun 05

NOF nearly goes by itself. So easy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…