Website Design for a dummy!

dm101 11:59 10 Jan 03
  dm101 11:59 10 Jan 03

Hi, could someone recommend an easy to use package for designing a music website. I write my own songs and wanted to make some available but have never dabbled in web design before. Thanks.

Legolas 16:32 10 Jan 03

Pilch.... 16:35 10 Jan 03

click here good site i learned basic html from, then they do more advanced stuff after.

Legolas 16:35 10 Jan 03

microsoft front page is ok for producing a web site although I am not sure about putting music on it for sharing

mcullum_DX4Life 19:28 26 Jan 03

I currently use Frontpage and moonfruit. My frontpage website is click here - please not that this is still being developed and is not due to launch till 1st feb. To be honest it was a fairly easy website to build, ive only spent a few hours on it so far. My other main website is click here - the low speed one was built using Frontpage but the high speed one was very easily built and maintained using moonfruit for just £3.99 per month. It has everything you need and also allows you 40mb of upload area for music etc and you can change everything from anywhere in the world. I dont really know which one i prefer, i like FP as you have more control but Moonfruit is a lot simpler. I do not have the time to learn HTML as im a computer engineer and am nearly always learning about new things in the hardware world etc... I suggest you take the free 14day trial on Moonfruit - you dont even need a credit/debit card to start the free trial so you have absolutely no risk of losing money!

Hope that helps ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…