Website Building with WebPlus X2 HELP Please

Shikaree 20:28 PM 09 Nov 09

Hi Folks,

Anyone using WebPlus X2-Website maker?

I have been trying to Build my Religious Website with Website X2 - from scratch. 'Creating A Personal Website.' I have created my Site Structure and my 4 Pages for now.

However, I'm struggling to get the First page completed. Page 4 is where I get stuck. Created the First Rectangle and from that I have to create a smaller Recangle but the two don't Align up and as such I can't Shade the Smaller one.

Can anyone building with or have built a website with WebPlus X2 Please HELP!!

Thanks

Shikaree

123joey123 14:42 PM 18 Dec 09

I use X2 and have no trouble. Can u give me your web address as I'm not sure what your problem is

Shikaree 15:59 PM 18 Dec 09

Hi 123joey123,

This website of mine is not published yet. I have started using A Template and trying to build it. I have managed to put in a few of my own pictures and words. Once I have got a few pages ok I' put it on the web.

I will try and give you a more detailed idea of my problen in a short while when I open up that Site one that has this problem.

Thanks

Shikaree

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites