Website-Building Program Recommendations Please !

Tinkey Winkey 19:57 05 Jul 05

Can you recommend me any good website building programs please - preferably freeware!

I want to make a simple website for my small home business with perhaps 2-3 pages.

Also, is it best to use my PC as a sever or should I pay a web-hosting company ?

I am reasonably PC literate - I build my own PCs anyhow.

Pesala 20:06 05 Jul 05

Webplus 6.0 from click here might fit your needs. A better investment for the future would be NetObjects Fusion 7.0 from the April Edition of PC Advisor (back issues are £6).

Probably your ISP provides some webspace for free.

Tinkey Winkey 20:19 05 Jul 05

Is NetObjects Fusion 7.0 from the April Edition of PC Advisor a 30 day trial version please ?

Pesala 20:26 05 Jul 05

NetObjects 7.0 is a full version. I'm using it now for my website. You have to register online.

spuds 23:04 05 Jul 05

If you only need 2-3 pages, then have a look at 1&1 click here Instant Website. This gives you 8 pages and self building for £1.99 ex vat per month.
The best part is that you can build your own website from a good selection of ready-made templates, and before you spend any money or sign-up, you can use the trial Website Creator to see what your site will look like for free.

Belatucadrus 23:28 05 Jul 05

Don't forget that you'll need the check the license terms on any freeware you use. Most is free for non profit home use only. Unlicensed business use lays you open to potential prosecution by FAST click here .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now