website builder options

eurosteve 25 Feb 13

Hi we have a holiday business in France with a website created in 2005 ish which is looking very tired. i would like to build one to replace it , with around 6 - 10 pages , must handle photos well and be SEO friendly .map function useful. back end admin will be ours to do so should be easy to change images / text etc no need for payment options.

any suggestions

Forum Editor 25 Feb 13

What specifically is your question - are you asking for web-design software recommendations?

eurosteve 26 Feb 13

i have looked at services like weebly to build a site and found it wasnt flexible enough or free unless you accept the weebly brand in a prominent page position. so its suggestions of how to build a site based on a template with easy to use interface and no coding that i am after.

Thanks

ianjones87 27 Feb 13

I would recommend using wordpress, its cheap (free) and you can get a lot of layouts for it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message