website

britany1002 22 Nov 13

Hello! I am creating a website.. This is my first site ever to build... and i was wondering how i would go about displaying new posts from my users on my homepage.. so that way when others view the page to see what its about they can see products posted by others. Any help would be great! Thank you!

Forum Editor 22 Nov 13

What is the subject of your site? I ask, because as a general rule it isn't a great idea to have people posting on your home-page.

Give us a bit more information about your site, and its intended audience, and we can be of more help.

britany1002 26 Dec 13

It is a site where users can create their own user profile and sell their no longer needed items to other people. Similar to Poshmark.

AliceGeorge 03 Feb 14

Can you please elaborate the logic that you have implemented in your website. I think it will be beneficial to find a solution to your issue after knowing it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message