Iceman244 19:33 08 Oct 05

I have gone to the website to view the site but the pictures on the site are to big for the screen and i am unable to scroll down to see the full picture.

Are there settings that I need to alter to rectify this.

SANTOS7 19:45 08 Oct 05

I have been to this sight clciked on the frontpage and there are two next page buttons just bellow picture which seems not tobe adjustable, scrolled through 20-30 pages and it tells you that all but 2-3 items are out of stock, to view payment methods you have to email them, which seems odd are you sure this website is genuine.........

SANTOS7 19:58 08 Oct 05

click here o-brand seem to be linked to here but you click on links none of them work, also seems odd..

octal 19:59 08 Oct 05

When SANTOS7 asked "are you sure this website is genuine........." maybe this is the genuine site

click here

I typed in the name Orion Clothing co Ltd into Google and it came back with the above site, they are located in Brentwood Essex. Orion are the manufacturers, their products are stocked by stores like BHS, Woolworth, etc. They don't appear to sell direct.

octal 20:01 08 Oct 05

All the links work for me, you need Shockwave flash installed to see them.

SANTOS7 20:04 08 Oct 05

exactly the same page as i get, curious!
with a location in Rochdale according to a business

SANTOS7 20:05 08 Oct 05

I have shockwave but no links work for me, will look into that,thanks

Graham ® 20:35 08 Oct 05

It looks like it is under construction.

SANTOS7 20:39 08 Oct 05

Seems a bit dull though, if you wish to market your wares through a such popular media it should be Up and running with all links working and good info,
this site seems to have none of those atributes, maybe resulting in people who know about it such as Iceman244 not bothering..

Totally-braindead 20:41 08 Oct 05

Iceman244 I've also had a look and noticed theres nothing in stock so you're not missing much anyway.

SANTOS7 20:46 08 Oct 05

That is something that strikes me as strange as i said before a clothing website that basically has no clothing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…