Just ask the questions, and we'll answer them.
If your serious about your site you'll need to approach it this way:
1. register a domain name with a decent web host.
2. sign up for one of the hosting packages.
3. Decide on some software to use.
4. Experiment - look at other sites, decide what you like, and try to adapt those ideas to your own needs.
5. Keep coming here for advice and help.
If you would like recommendations as to which hosting companies are the best choice, just ask - you'll get personal recommendations from people who speak from experience. Designing and publishing a first web site can be a slightly daunting process, and many people are discouraged by what they see as an impossibly complex process. It can be complex, but anyone with the will to see it through can make a very good job of it in a relatively short space of time - you'll just need some friendly guidance, and that's what you'll get here. So, ask questions in this thread, and off you go.