Is Webroot Window Washer the Best?

zeppman 22:15 25 Sep 08

I would like to know Is window washer the best or Is there a better product out there.I would like to see an independant review of top ten.

Totally-braindead 22:28 25 Sep 08

I don't really see why such a program is necessary, it seems to me that people can get a bit paranoid about this sort of thing.
I just run crapcleaner every so often to clear up leftover bits and pieces and run a spyware scan with Superantispyware free and run an AV scan with AVG free.
I see no reason to pay for a program like this and to be perfectly honest I don't really see the need for it either.
Only my opinion of course others may disagree and think its the bees knees.

birdface 23:04 25 Sep 08

Try this it is free.click here It will only repair 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you like.Also does an automatic back up.

Chris the Ancient 13:14 26 Sep 08

I'm with Totally-braindead on this.

Many moons ago, I used to have Windows Washer and actually binned it in favour of CCleaner. And I only run that when I do a full clean-up, defrag and system back-up about once a fortnight.

And I've not had any problems that I think that Windows Washer would have been the ideal answer for.

birdface 13:34 26 Sep 08

You will find that Winaso does a far better job than C Cleaner but I use both running them at different times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant