Webroot Spysweeper v5.0.5.1286

xbtp 20:03 23 Jul 06

Has anyone experienced continual computer shut down and re-start or complete lock up after downloading the new version of SpySweeper

JYPX 22:58 23 Jul 06

xbtp - Lot's of people having problems with Spysweeper 5 click here

Giggle n' Bits 01:16 24 Jul 06

look for something else, try the Downloads section here at PCA Forum.

I Don't belive this, sat here with my room light on 01:12am keep hearing a scrathcing and squeek thought its my desk rubbing on my ther desk no. Go to the Window open blind and there sat on the outside window sill is a Wren about a 1 inch big jumping up give me dirty looks. Got more brains than them in Big brother 7 though. the other day was a blackbird but I won't go there.

desi3026 10:01 24 Jul 06

hi xbtp
The only trouble I've had with Spysweeper 5 (so far) has been a conflict with AdawareSE.I contacted Webroot about this and they told me to shutdown Spysweeper before running Adaware.Other than that,I've had no problems.
Regards desi3026

xbtp 11:14 24 Jul 06

Thanks everyone. Temporary solution is to delete spysweeper, this seems to clear the problem. I've run earlier versions with no problems apart from failing to detect a a piece of spyware which down loads from Family Treemaker, Adaware clears this out. I run Microsoft Defender and will rely on this until Webroot sort themselves out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…