Webpages seem to load twice!

g40 23:28 15 Apr 06

Hi, i have had a few problems with my system of late but the latest is that when i surf a new page, it appears to "scroll" onto the page, sometimes it appears that one page is loading over the top of the other every time you roll the mouse wheel or scroll from the bar. Any suggestions at all mich appreciated, G

remind 23:31 15 Apr 06

What browser?
Are your graphics drivers up to date? Is your DirectX up to date? click here

g40 18:24 18 Apr 06

Hi, thanks for taking the time "remind", yes the graphics driver is the latest Catalyst setup (for ATI) and the Direct X is the latest one, i downloaded it and it installed a few files (two weeks back) . Oddly enough though the dxdiag command opens the thing fine, but Direct 3D and DirectDraw are unavailable??

remind 18:27 18 Apr 06

Check hardware acceleration is enabled in your display properties.Look under the `troubleshoot` tab

g40 19:29 18 Apr 06

I was just wondering if its a script error of sorts, think i remember seeing a setting that let the browser check the certificate or something then reload the page, i have Firefox and "NoScript" extension, i may try switching that off and see what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…