Webpages and databases

Survey Surfer 03:08 04 Dec 05

Hi,
I have information in a database that I update daily and transfer to my website.
At the moment I am copying the table from MS Access and pasting it into MS Frontpage but I can not centre it.
Is there another format I could convert the database to or is there another way of transfering data to a website?

Taran 12:16 04 Dec 05

As fourm member says you can use ASP on a host that supports it to display your data and FrontPage makes it easy to do so.

Better yet, even if your host does not support Access databases, you can always export the database to a CSV or text file and get FrontPage to read from that using ASP.

One of the real benefits of FrotnPage is its ability to include information from data suorces with just a few mouse clicks.

If you do have ASP and Access database supoprt from your host then life suddenly becomes very easy.

Post with details and one of us will walk you through it.

T

Survey Surfer 20:11 06 Dec 05

Thanks for the help!

I am using a free host(Geocities)
Would ASP be available from a free host?
I am using MS Access just to produce a table of statistics I update daily.
Being able to adjust it online or for it to be displayed on the net would be useful but would it be worth it as I don't intend paying for a host and I have no experience with ASP.

click here

swapper 07:19 07 Dec 05

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…