Webpage display too big-how to change it back?

lowloader 30 Jan 12
Answered

Hi all

I don't know what I did but everything that is displayed on a webpage, such as this one I'm using now has gone really giant size and I don't know how it happened or how to get it all back to normal. Can anyone help? I am using Windows 7 proffesional. With Google home page. Cheers all.

lowloader.

Peter 30 Jan 12

lowloader,

If you're using Internet Explorer you should see a small box in the bottom right corner of the IE window with a magnifying glass and figure which should be 100%, but is probably 400%. Click on the down arrow to the right of the box and choose 100%.

Peter.

lowloader 30 Jan 12
Answer

Peter

Many thanks you got it in one!!! Sorted thanks.

lowloader.

Peter 30 Jan 12

lowloader,

The possible cause of your problem, if you are using a mouse as opposed to a laptop touch-pad, is pressing the CONTROL Key and Scrolling the Mouse wheel at the same time. One direction of the wheel make thing smaller whereas the other direction make things bigger.

Peter.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message