Webpage development query

nemesis010 11:59 27 Jan 03

Hi

Currently in my final year at uni and part of my Final year project involves creating a website.

One of the features I wish to implement self assessment exercises, i.e. student does an online exercise, then clicks button which goes off and 'marks' the test returning results of right/wrong answers.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best way of doing this. I have done some research on ASP. Is this a good method and if so, is it a diffcult method? Are there easier ways?

Thanks for help

Sir Radfordin™ 12:54 27 Jan 03

It will depened on how complex the questions and answers are, and what level of feedback you want to give.

If for example oyu want to do a tutorial and then ask 10 mulit-choice (or guess!) questions then just use a form with radio boxes (so they can only tick on option) and Javascript to say if they are right or wrong.

Look around on the web and see how others have done what you want to do. Should part of the probject not include research into how this is done by others and what is going to best suit your needs?

Post back if you find any sites that have examples you like and would want to copy the structure off.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…