Webmast- very upset

NickyK 00:28 03 Jan 05

I have managed to upset a webmaster to the extent that he won't take my e-mails. How do I apologize to someone who who't let me apologize?

I am not trying to cause problems. I just want to say sorry.

N

ahales42 00:31 03 Jan 05
  NickyK 00:40 03 Jan 05

I accept that some grovelling may be required. Or, in this particular sitaution, probably a very lot of grovelling.

But my x-friend told me to try something called "idiot".

But, I just want to say sorry to my x-friend. I don't want to start opening up new accounts. And I want him to read my apology, not be so annoyed with me that he has banned me from writing to him.

NickyK

kev.Ifty 01:02 03 Jan 05

Is this 'Webmaster' on a forum?

Try registering under a different name and then e-mail the geezer, explaining yourself.

A new e-mail account may be the route to take. If you are already using Hotmail, then how's about a Gmail account?

The X..friend in question may except an E-mail from an unfamiliar account. Allowing you to grovel.

'Yellow Envelope' me with your name and i will send you an invite to Gmail if you wish!

I would love to know what you said ;-)

Kev.

NickyK 02:10 03 Jan 05

Thanks, but I don't know how to yellow envelove anybody. No, the webmaster in question is not one of ours. I just want to say sorry because I am in the wrong. He is not.

NickyK 02:15 03 Jan 05

PS.Sorry to be a little unwise, but I havbe absolutely no understanding of yellow mail. Is is something to do with illness?

NickyK 02:19 03 Jan 05

Thnaks for the advice, Kev.

NickyK 02:20 03 Jan 05

Resolving this now because of tears.

Nicky

Djohn 02:47 03 Jan 05

Yellow envelope means to click on the envelope next to a forum members name in this forum. You can then send a private email to that person.

If you have a friend in the forum concerned then contact them and see if they will act as a go between for you to make your apology. :o(

NickyK 02:49 03 Jan 05

Oh, I accussed the man in question of being exeptionally financially inefficient.

And what did I say? I will tell you later.

N

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:09 03 Jan 05

It's not the end of the world, there are much more important things than being banned from a forum. If someone will not accept an apology raise the one finger salute and ignore them, life is too short for people to throw hissy fits.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…