Webmail - no text page

Williamw 16:34 25 Apr 04

I can recieve webmail from blueyonder and college, both use MS outlook. when I go to send New message I can send attachements but I have no page which to type in a text message I just have a red X in the left hand corner were the text page normaly appears. Can anyone advise as to what is causing this problem Thanks

I am using Windows XP & Internet erxplorer 6

Williamw 23:01 25 Apr 04

help Please

VoG II 23:07 25 Apr 04

I'm a bit confused here (as usual). Are you using web mail or Outlook.

click here may help.

Also clear out all temporary internet files and so on. In fact, zap the lot click here

Willfixit 23:21 25 Apr 04

Sorry for the confusion VoG™ I will try to explain a bit better. When I go to my web mail the words Microsoft outlook web access appears at the top. If I click on New message I have the usuall set of boxes "TO / Cc.. / Bcc.. / Subject and the choice of adding Attachments. which all works fine except were the page should appear to write a message I just get a red X and no page for writting text

Willfixit 00:22 26 Apr 04

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Willfixit 00:18 27 Apr 04

I still need HELP PLEASE

johnnyrocker 06:30 27 Apr 04

try outlook express or click here and use that if me or xp you could try system restore to a known good point.

johnny.

Willfixit 19:28 27 Apr 04

Thanks Johnny and Vog for your help used system restore, which has solved the problem, although I do not no what caused the problem.

Will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…