Weblogs

esl_webber 13:01 12 Jul 04

Hi all,
I have tons of weblogs that are sent to me daily by my host, I really need some analysis, I have looked at all the free software and cannot get my brain around it and am therefore looking for a company that may be able to turn these files into pretty pictures and useful information. Does anyone know where I can do this.
Thanks
Emily

Forum Editor 00:19 13 Jul 04

let me congratulate you - I liked your site very much. I'm not posting a link to it, as you didn't so that yourself, but you might like to do so - other forum members should have a chance to see what a well-deigned and information-packed site you have there.

As far as the server logs are concerned, I'm surprised that your host isn't running something that can give you a graphic representation of your traffic online - most good hosts can do this quite easily, but from what you say it seems as though you might be getting the raw logs, which can take some unravelling.

If you want to use an analysing programme yourself I suggest that you take a look at something called 123 LogAnalyzer which, despite its less than stylish name, is one of the best Ive used. It will cost you $149, but if you're serious about site traffic analysis it beats lots of other programs hollow. You can download a free trial version if you
click here The company claims it only takes 10 seconds to install, which is faster than a fast thing, and the interface is about as friendly as it gets.

esl_webber 15:16 13 Jul 04

Thank you for your suggestion I will have a look at it, but I am still on the look out for someone to take it all away from me (time restraints), we are due to move away from our current host (who have been problematic in many ways) and I will speak to the new hosts about what they can do in the future.
Thanks for your compliments on our site click here we are due to give it a revamp as again work load has been piling and I have not had a lot of time to update it, it is a very small site that was built purposely avoiding flash to be quick and easy to see, and incorporates some SEO.
Emily

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…