Webhancer and Ncase

ACOLYTE 11:53 05 Jun 05

These two things have given me a headache they got installed and boxes alerting me to them poped
up all over my screen,i removed/quarentined them but now i have other problems my firewall(sygate) will not load if i click it in start/programs nothing happens,also my AV program is telling me that the email scanner is not functioning correctly
MS spyware said somthing about an new LSP Windsock? had been created not knowing what that is a blocked it now everything has gone pearshaped,i had to turn the XP firewall on to stop the security popup telling me there is no firewall installed,and my AV program keeps poping telling me its not working right i have tried a system restore but now some icons are missing from the taskbar that are usually there.I tried to put back the thing i blocked with MS spyware but i cant find it in the program.I am considering a format but the pc is networked and is the main pc so if i do that no one else can connect to the net,not somthing my kids are happy about,lol.
Any one have other ideas before a wipe the lot?.

iambeavis 11:58 05 Jun 05

LSP Winsock - click here

iambeavis 12:01 05 Jun 05

Ncase - click here

Webhancer - click here

ACOLYTE 10:11 06 Jun 05

Thankyou this has been sorted now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…