webcam/aol9

when trying to install software for web cam the following error message "the file iyuv_32dll was not found" keeps comming up.folowed by "source file c:\program file\common files\aol\acs\iyuv_32dll could not be found".
have unistalled and reinstalled software sevarl times but still get the same message. can you help please. system is win me, camare logitech messenger,aol 9 broadband, software quickcam 8.1.5 only have recovery disk for me, have conntacted aol who said to conntact logitech which i have done but so far no response any ideas or help please

bertiecharlie 15:38 09 May 04

If you download the latest Windows Media Player from Microsoft, the missing dll file is in that programme. Then install your camera software.

You might want to get a second opinion from someone with more experience than me about missing dlls, however.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…