webcam/aol9

when trying to install software for web cam the following error message "the file iyuv_32dll was not found" keeps comming up.folowed by
"source file c:\program file\common files\aol\acs\iyuv_32dll could not be found".

have unistalled and reinstalled software sevarl times but still get the same message.
can you help please.
system is win me, camare logitech messenger,aol 9 broadband, software quickcam 8.1.5 only have recovery disk for me, have conntacted aol who said to conntact logitech which i have done but so far no response any ideas or help please

Cesar 10:14 10 May 04

I am using AOL 9.0 but it's still in the Beta Stage e-mail "UKBeta" and see what they have to say.

Analyst02 11:14 10 May 04

I have both AOL 9 with broadband and a logitech 4000 pro cam, have to say i had nae both installing the software.
seems to me that AOL are passing the buck here, as they seem to do regularly.
when you installed the software, had you disabled your antivirus software? diable any add ware or spyware blockers too.

However, you say you are running ME. which in itself is based on the core code of Win 98.

It's on the Win98/ME CD in the "driver12.cab" file. You can open that with WinZip.
If you have the Win98/ME CD, just browse to the Win98 folder on it when Windows prompts you.

thank you all got the file at click here up and runing

Djohn 15:46 10 May 04

AOL 9 has been on release for the past month at least and well out of Beta stage. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…