Webcam interference with authoring?

geedad 16:40 PM 04 Jul 11

I use Cyberlink to make playable DVD's. I have recently installed a webcam, and I find it annoying when I get a call during authoring of a video.Will the incoming call affect the video? HHP Pavilion p6000 series. 600 GB hard drive, Intel i5, using Windows 7 Home premium. geedad

eedcam 18:02 PM 04 Jul 11

I do lots of other tasks while Im creating a dvd with no probs and nowhere near the specs you have

geedad 18:26 PM 04 Jul 11

eedcam Thanks a lot,eedcam. By the way, what dvd creator do you use? I use Cyberlink's PowerDirector, and whenever I try to edit ( cut out frames I don't want), I end up deleting the ones I do want!! I have an old Pegasys TMPGenc software (XP) that I am going to use to edit videos in future. I have just installed it today, and it does work on my 64bit PC. When I have edited the videos with that, I can use PowerDirector to finish the job! geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay