Webcam interference with authoring?

geedad 04 Jul 11

I use Cyberlink to make playable DVD's. I have recently installed a webcam, and I find it annoying when I get a call during authoring of a video.Will the incoming call affect the video? HHP Pavilion p6000 series. 600 GB hard drive, Intel i5, using Windows 7 Home premium. geedad

eedcam 04 Jul 11

I do lots of other tasks while Im creating a dvd with no probs and nowhere near the specs you have

geedad 04 Jul 11

eedcam Thanks a lot,eedcam. By the way, what dvd creator do you use? I use Cyberlink's PowerDirector, and whenever I try to edit ( cut out frames I don't want), I end up deleting the ones I do want!! I have an old Pegasys TMPGenc software (XP) that I am going to use to edit videos in future. I have just installed it today, and it does work on my 64bit PC. When I have edited the videos with that, I can use PowerDirector to finish the job! geedad

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message