Webcam help what to buy?

Shutt1e 22:01 13 Sep 06

i want to purchase a webcam for about £15 to 20 i was wondering is 30 frames per second enough or will it be really fuzzy and terrible quality

STREETWORK 22:04 13 Sep 06

Are you on broadband?

Shutt1e 22:05 13 Sep 06

yes 2.2mb

wolfie3000 22:11 13 Sep 06

2.2MB is more than enough to run a webcam well,
I have 1MB with a Logitech quick cam connect and works really well on msn and aim.

click here

It might be a little over budget but works fantastic.

Shutt1e 22:16 13 Sep 06

ok thx

LABMAN 23:27 13 Sep 06

Shuttle,

I have the MSI StarCam 370i reviewed here
click here

it's a brilliant litte web cam and it's low light performnce is amazing without the extra led's or infra-red on, I paid £16 for mine and it's the best cam I've had so far (only had the 3 mind in over 8 years of owning a pc), I know it may be a bit wacky looking but it works.

STREETWORK 06:14 14 Sep 06

Have used many webcams and went back to my trusty logitech webcam pro, good software features with it including motion tracking and nifty security monitor which can be used to activate the webcam if it detects motion, set up at the window to watch out for burgulars and once caught 2 kids vandilising a car across the way, police got them...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…