Webcam don't work

281apple 10:29 17 Oct 06

I have a Trust 320 spacecam which used to work but don't anymore. How can I verify if the webcam is dead or if I have a problem with my computer

Stuartli 10:48 17 Oct 06

As your webcam doesn't work, go to My Computer>right click>Properties>Hardware tab>Device Manager>Imaging Devices>right click on your Trust webcam>Properties.

Ensure that the device is working properly and that it is Enabled in the drop down menu.

If not you may have to reinstall the drivers, which can be obtained from the Trust website.

However, you could first try Uninstalling the webcam from its Properties in Device Manager and rebooting - Windows should Find New Hardware and reinstall the drivers.

By the way if you use the webcam plus other imaging devices such as a scanner, you will have to list the webcam as the Default device for use, for instance, with Skype.

281apple 11:05 17 Oct 06

Thanks for your suggestions. I checked out the material and all is well. Then checked out the program being installed. It is there but the size and weight is not indicated. Could that be the cause? Does that mean the program is not completely installed? I already uninstalled it twice and it still the same thing: no size indicated?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now