Webcam connection

Gott 14:22 31 May 03

Is there somebody out there who could please help me with some advise.
I am running a 600Mhz Pentium machine with Windows 98 SE.
My loveley wife has bought me small PCLine Webcam and I am trying to connectwith my brother in Austria who also has a webcam. Alas, we can not get a connection.
I am on BT Broadband and I hve tried MSM to connect us but to no avail. I am able to see myself on screen but am unable to connect with my brother.
Anybody out there who could help please.

Confab 15:13 31 May 03

A couple of things. Does your brother also have MSM installed. It wont work if he does not. Are any of you behind a firewall as this can cause problems.

If you both have MSM and a hotmail account then you should be able to connect to him but puting him on to your contact list and then click on start net meeting. If he hasn't got a hotmail account then yu'll need to key in his IP address on the top bar.

stargazer 21:04 09 Oct 04

Problem. Connection via Webcam to New Zealand. New Zealand system XP. My system Windows 98. Having problems connecting both visually and audio. Any answers?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…