WebCam Audio Echo

buckland 19:28 28 Mar 06

I have a Webcam link (via MSN Messenger) with my son and we each have a Logitech Webcam Sphere. He is on 1Mb and I have 2Mb Broadband. The Video connection each way is good (both having a dual picture of ourselves and each other) and I can hear him with no problem. But when I speak I hear a substantial echo of myself which then drowns out his reply which is disconcerting.He and I only have the Webcam integrated Microphone and have moved mine around in relation to my two Loud Speakers which makes no difference. The Audio/Tuning Wizard appears to be adjusted O.K. and there is NO check mark in the Box "I am using headphones". All volume controls are placed fairly low and if increased create a load of feedback so are set below this point. I would be grateful if anyone can suggest any other checks/adjustments to remove the echo. Many thanks. Buckland.

anchor 14:26 29 Mar 06

Suggest you both use a headset with microphone; that should solve the problem.

Examples here:

click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…