Web Wipe

Lemur 01:15 03 Feb 04

I have installed the Web Wipe programme from the Cover Disc but, no matter how I click on the icon, nothing happens. Please help. Thanks.

Diodorus Siculus 07:19 03 Feb 04

Did you restart after the install? Maybe it is just the shortcut that does not work; find the webwipe executable file and see if it will work.

byfordr 07:54 03 Feb 04

Have tried right clicking on the icon (after opening the program?) It should be the one looking a a key and green tag. A menu should then magically appear.

HTH

R

Lemur 13:59 03 Feb 04

Thank you Diodorus Siculus and byfordr for your help.

I was still unable to get the icon on the desktop nor the programme in the start menu to co-operate. The only thing that would work in the end was the icon in the system tray!!??

Anyway all seems to be OK., now, albeit maybe unconventional.

mobius2004 12:40 03 Jul 04

Hi, I've recently had a problem with my PC and lost Web Wipe. I can't find the CD that accompanied PC Adviser with it on and was wondering if it would be at all possible to ask you to prehaps email me the progam as an attachment?
Please let me know and I'll forward my email address to you.
Best regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…