Web Studio 4.0 Web Design Software

Solartopi 13:29 10 Feb 07

Hi all,

I have been reading the adverts of this web software. Has any one used it before. I would appreciate your feedbacks & opinions on Web Studio 40. It looks interesting but before I make a choice can any one throw their opinions on it.

Thanks

Solartopi

RicScott 20:20 16 Feb 07

Download the 30 day trial and see if you get on with the Software first, that way you can make your own mind up on it..After all, it's you who will be using it..

click here

Solartopi 21:25 16 Feb 07

RicScott,

Thanks. You're right. Good idea. I'll give it a good try.

Solartopi

Carol Sco 07:50 26 Feb 07

Have been using it since version one and love it!
You can put together a half decent site very quickly with little effort and the newer versions make it very easy to import flash/mp3's/downloads any type of content. you have the ability to add and edit the html which makes it versatile or for the complete beginner just use the drag and drop. the ftp is built in so that is one less thing to worry about.
I would download the trail version and have a look on the forums for the software, plenty of ideas and links to sites built using it there gives you an idea of what it's capable of.
This is my site built with it click here

Solartopi 14:26 26 Feb 07

Carol Sco,

Congratulations!!!

I like your site. Very easy to travel through your lovely site. It's plain & simple. Gives one joy to continue wandering through your site.

I have a lot of relatives in Glasgow too. I know Scotland is beautiful.

Solartopi

Carol Sco 15:42 26 Feb 07

Thank you! How are you getting on with the trail software?

Solartopi 17:37 26 Feb 07

Carol Sco,

I have started my website with FrontPage Express. Will I be able to transfer from there to the Trial Software. I will down load shortly now that I know someone uses it & how it looks.

Thanks.

Carol Sco 11:36 27 Feb 07

Yes you will be able to cut and paste the txt and just drag the pictures (if any) over to the new site in Web Studio

Solartopi 11:47 27 Feb 07

Carol Sco,

Thanks very much for your help & guidance.

Solartopi

Solartopi 18:31 02 Mar 07

Hi All,

Thanks for all your Help!!

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…