Web sites

Iceman244 18:40 14 Jan 07

I want to find peoples mobile phone numbers like directory enquiries.

Does anyone know any sites where you can search for peoples mobile phone numbers or a number you can call.

Cheers

Ice

p;3 19:18 14 Jan 07

if they have phoned you have you checked to see if they are in your mobile phone's memory as received?

Iceman244 11:53 15 Jan 07

I have lost my mobile phone , thats why I am asking otherwise I would have done what you said wouldn't I.

Iceman244 11:53 15 Jan 07

I have lost my mobile phone , thats why I am asking otherwise I would have done what you said wouldn't I.

Fellsider 12:26 15 Jan 07

How is a directory of mobile numbers going to help you find your mobile phone?

It will show you as the holder!!

Iceman244 14:03 15 Jan 07

No no no.

I just need some numbers that were lost with my phone that is all , simple as that.

As I have not got them written down anywhere.

I can use 118 500 for landline numbers.

God , ask a simple question

p;3 16:53 15 Jan 07

you are posting in the absolute beginners section so,with respect, could you learn for your next thread request to include as much basic information as possible? the fact that your moblie phone is missing is quite relevent I think; and sarcastic comments really do not fare well when seeking help no matter how frustrated you may be with the loss of your phone and the phone numbers; they tend to make one not return to a thread to check on progress

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:54 15 Jan 07

you dont seem to have much luck with your mobiles iceman244 you service provider will have a directory enquireies good if you have the name amd address of the persons mobile number your after

Iceman244 19:18 15 Jan 07

Sorry if I came across sarcastic, it was just frustration.

I will try my service provider , thank you.

Ice.

SLAYER 19:48 15 Jan 07

Perhaps backing up your numbers in future might be the way to go.

p;3 20:07 15 Jan 07

actually ; this thread has given ME a big nudge to put in my paper directory ALL my phone numbers stored on my mobile

(aid memoir to P3; dont wait until you need it ; do it soon today)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…