web sites

muffin1947 10:33 17 Dec 06

My brothers boy works in IT and he has created his own web site.I would like to send this to my stepson but how do I go about it other than email him the web site address.I would like to send him a email with a link to the website but how do I go about doing that.

VoG II 10:40 17 Dec 06

If you include the address in the body of the e-mail it should turn into a clickable link. Or am I missing something?

User-312386 10:45 17 Dec 06

I am a little confused

If you type the website address is the e-mail as VoG™ has said, then it should turn into a link.

Could you expand on the question please

Technotiger 10:46 17 Dec 06

Hi, In the 2nd sentence of your Post you answered your own question, then you put the question in the 3rd sentence - which you had already answered yourself:-))

Don't mind me, I'm in a funny mood this morning.

Merry Christmas.

Technotiger 10:50 17 Dec 06

I am going to type in an address

click here

now when I enter this Response, that address
will turn into a link.

That is what also happens when you send a web addres by email - it turns into a link, which
the recipient just has to click on to go straight to the web-site.

Technotiger 10:50 17 Dec 06

PS click that link and see what happens.

Technotiger 11:04 17 Dec 06

Has that cleared it up for you?

If not, this is another web-site address,
this one is *my* son's own website -

click here

Now all I did then, was to type in my
son's website address, and voila, a link.

Cheers

Technotiger 11:17 17 Dec 06

Me again - if you type your nephew's website address here, then clicked on Post Response, you will see what I mean.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…