web site for phone unlock

sunny staines 18:09 18 Nov 05

I have been given my daughters sony ericson [orange] k700i mobile phone. I want to use O2 pay as you go in it. O2 told to go to orange and ask them to unlock it. orange did not know the codes to unlock it and told me to check google for the numbers to unlock it. Can't seem to find a site offering the code numbers. Anyone know how to do this please.

CHAIRLEG 18:19 18 Nov 05
  sunny staines 18:44 18 Nov 05

Did not see much anything for a sony ericson, but I have registered and will post in their forum.

thankyou for the link. any other offers of help please.

phono 18:46 18 Nov 05

I believe that UnlockMe is Nokia only, maybe they can give you a link.

sunny staines 18:58 18 Nov 05

Thank you I search the net and got no where.

lake 19:03 18 Nov 05

Try click here might do it

SANTOS7 19:13 18 Nov 05

click here
there is this option ,or phone Orange if the phone is now out of contract they will do it for you..

phono 19:14 18 Nov 05

I dont believe that trycktill covers Sony Ericsson either.

SANTOS7 19:14 18 Nov 05

Ha! just re read thread to say they do not have the codes seems a bit dull, but the link will work,good luck..

LivEviL 19:43 18 Nov 05

i may have some freeware software for that iv pm's you with my email address email me and ill send it to you if u havent sorted it out yet

sunny staines 19:57 18 Nov 05

still stuck.

cant understand why the link you sent are charging £8 just to give out a serial number to unlock the code. Is this normal practice as I am a newbie to mobile phones.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…