Web Site - Password Protection

Audeal 16:26 16 Jun 04

Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to protect my (as not yet designed) web site, which I want to design to place my Family Photo Album on for the viewing of Family Members Only.

I thought That I might be able to set up a text box On the Home Page where a Password could be typed in so access is gained to the Photo Album. Maybe someone knows of some Photo Album software which is designed for the web.

Naturally, it is for Family viewing only and no one else should gain entry as it is a private site.

Any advice on this matter would be greatfully received. Many thanks.

Audeal 19:24 16 Jun 04

fourm member: Thanks for the link. It all sounds very daunting to me. I have put photos of my daughters wedding in my web space but not password protected. I am wondering if I really do need to password protect it. Only Family members will know the web address so maybe it wont be necessary. I think I will leave it at that. Thanks for your help.

Gaz 25 17:24 17 Jun 04

I have a PHP login script here if you want it. Just drop me an e-mail.

However your webspace will need to support PHP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…