Web site Help

steve263000 09:12 18 Jul 05

I have built my own site on click here using front page. However I would like to go into it in further depth. Can someone advise me on the best site that I can learn from, even at a reasonable fee, perhaps a online course that I can take at my own pace. Free would be better of course! I would want to continue using FP as I am used to it now.

AndySD 18:13 18 Jul 05

I tend to advise some good books...and the cheapest way is to get them from the Library

Bagsey 13:53 20 Jul 05

You could try click here They have offered courses in the past and are very good.

slowhand_1000 21:01 20 Jul 05

doesn't work so how far you have got I'm not sure.

But you could try here click here

Bagsey 17:22 21 Jul 05

The link works for me ??????

slowhand_1000 17:29 21 Jul 05

still can't see the page on either pc

Charlie Babbage 20:56 21 Jul 05

The link to your site won't work for me either! Are you sure you are not just viewing pages that you've stored on your own PC rather than pages you think you've uploaded to the web but might not have got there? Alternatively, your webhost might have deleted your pages for some reason. I suggest that you have another look

De Marcus 21:25 21 Jul 05

links works here :-)

slowhand_1000 23:46 21 Jul 05

all I get is 'The document contains no data'

steve263000 11:50 22 Jul 05

Thank you all for the help so far. I will close down the thread for now but if anyone else would like to contribute please do so. As for the link, as far as I can see, it works fine. I have just tried it out. I use Mozilla on a regular basis, and it works well in there. The wonders of the modern world I guess.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…