Web-Site Encryption

I recently registered my details to a web-site that sells DVDs but found out after that when you log-on with your user name and password is does not send the details encrypted, so I sent an e-mail to the webmaster saying I would be much happier and others too if the user name and password were transmitted securely, especially when the page leads your home, phone and credit card details of which none of the CC numbers are asterixed out like you get on some web-sites.

Well, a couple of days later it seems the Webmaster must have read my e-mail because it has changed. Now when you click on "Log On" it takes you to a secure page and then you can type in your user name and password.

My questions are now are.

When you now click on log on it takes you from DvdPacific.com to....

click here
Is this ok?

Also when I right click the web page and click on properties the connection details of the web page is SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 512 bit exchange. I'm all the secure sites I have been to have a 1024 bit exchange.

Is this site secure enough?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…