Web Security Guard Warning.

Conny 00:04 15 May 08

When I log in to the 'net' I get a warning from my Web Security Guard saying the following;
"LIVE.COM is downloading segments from ATDMT.COM website." "ATDMT.COM has been reported as dangerous."
Underneath I have the 3 options, 'Block', 'More Info', 'Allow.' As I don't know the site and it is reported as dangerous I always click 'Block'. It appears if I go into my Hotmail account or if I return to my Homepage, (MSN.Co.Uk). No matter how many times I block it it keeps popping up. How do I get shut of it for good? I am running XP Home and use AVG 7.5, Web Security Guard, SpywareBlaster, Spyware Terminator, and Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition. I also use CCleaner. Will any of these help?
Thanks in anticipation.

MCE2K5 00:43 15 May 08

ATDMT.com removal click here

brundle 01:16 15 May 08

Have you tried clicking "More Info"? It's only cookies from an advert site, not a major security risk.

Conny 06:59 15 May 08

Thanks guys.

MCE2K5 your link solved the problem. Thank you very much.
brundle, I checked for more info but it kept greying out the screen so I needed to remove it. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…