web savings from e bates

patso 21:09 27 Jul 04

how do i remove these as i cant seem to with disc cleanup or add remove programmes.im running xp home on maxdata pc.thanks

bretsky 22:36 27 Jul 04

What exactly are you referring to? Are they pop up ads or is a complete web page?

bretsky ;0)

GaT7 22:49 27 Jul 04

click here.

Also get Adaware - click here, Spybot-S&D - click here, CWShredder - click here, SpywareBlaster (SB) - click here. Run scans with the first 3. Enable protection on SB. Remember to check for UPDATES regularly & before scanning for the first time. Good luck, G

patso 21:28 28 Jul 04

how can i remove these.cant seem to with disc cleanup.there second from bottom.on clean up.im running xp home

ZEROTOLERANCE 21:46 28 Jul 04

i had this trojan last week, i used an evaluation copy of Trojanhunter 3.9 to remove it, but it still showed up in spybot search&destroy, but after running s.bot it was sorted... although it leaves a dead link in add/remove progs which so far i havnt removed.

GaT7 23:01 28 Jul 04

ZEROTOLERANCE - If you'd like you can try Tweak UI to remove dead entry in Add/Remove Programs - click here (for WinXP - see right column) or click here (for all other Win OSes). G

ZEROTOLERANCE 22:38 29 Jul 04

cheers Crossbow7

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…