web problem

eggy 11:35 28 Jan 03

I am trying to create an online questionnaire for my final year research project. What I want it to do is that when someone logs on to the site they do the survey the details are sent to an email address. I have designed the questionnaire but I am having the problem of getting it to submit the details to an email.

I have no experience with web programming but I have Dreamweaver and FrontPage so if any body can help me out it would be great.

A draft example of this questionnaire and the problem can be found at

click here

eggy 12:02 28 Jan 03

nobody got any ideas

cherria 12:06 28 Jan 03

I thought frontpage directly supported mailing the results of a form once submitted?

Build the form in frontpage, remember to insert a submit button and the properties of the submit button should allow you to specify the actio nis to e-mail to a specified address

eggy 16:18 28 Jan 03

I created a simple page with two questions in front page now I get another problem. does anyone know what the problem or is there any free hosts that will support this form.

My form is click here

eggy 16:32 28 Jan 03

please can anbody help me to solve this problem the pressure is on.

Falkyrn 17:13 28 Jan 03

Try using mailto instead of Post in your action field

Falkyrn 23:45 28 Jan 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…