web pic

WaiKent 21:57 03 Nov 03

hi created a website here click here and the banner on the top frame doesnt seem to show where my friends pc shows perfectly fine.

Taran 11:27 04 Nov 03

It shows fine for me, and the underlying code looks OK at first glance.

Have you tried refreshing the page in your browser when you've uploaded the site ?

tomleady 12:02 04 Nov 03

works fine for me to mate

anchor 16:37 06 Nov 03

No problems here; see them fine.

james55 23:30 12 Nov 03

Using Windows xp 1024 X 768 pixels works ok for me.

Sir Radfordin 23:34 12 Nov 03

I'm 99.99999999999999999999% sure your running ZoneAlarm Pro with Banner Ads blocked.

If you are just shutdown ZoneAlarm (no-one will get you in the next 30 seconds) shut down and re-open Internet Explorer (or similar) and try again.

Talented Monkey 00:12 13 Nov 03

I have ZOne alarm and have just set my slider to block banner ads and it blocks it. problem solved i think.

Talented Monkey 00:21 13 Nov 03

you dont need to shut down zone alarm, just select privacy on left main on top tab, and move the block banner add slider to middle or bottom setting your immaage will be viewed

spotted the potential error you have put the word banner as part of the image name ad and banner blocking looks for hundreds of different words to determine if the image is an advert so if you want a good cahnce of your image to be seen do not call it things like banner, ad, advert and a whole load of others that i cant remember.. i did see a list of these somewhere but its gone midnihgt and brain not working too good!

Sir Radfordin 09:35 13 Nov 03

Not so sure ZA does work like that. Ever since I added links to PDF documents on some of my images they have been blocked as banners. It also blocks the official image to download Acrobat Reader :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…