Web photo program Which one Help needed

golfpro 13:48 22 Aug 03

I need a Photo program to download photos to and upload url's to various sources forums, website etc. I've tried P base (although their trial program is pretty limited to what you can or can't do) and Village photos, I know that to get Max. potential I need to pay, but which one??? or is there another??

Belatucadrus 14:15 22 Aug 03

click here Photoplus 5.5 is free and quoting from the web page " A full range of export options (with special attention to Web graphics) " and if you feel the urge to pay you could upgrade to Photoplus 8.

click here XNview may also be of interest.

hssutton 15:48 22 Aug 03

I have tried a number of online albums, but IMO pbase is the best. Not many sites allow Direct Image Linking, pbase does, this is a great asset to have.

BURGMAN02 18:30 22 Aug 03

Belatucadrus - I've downloaded XNview and very nice too - lots of lovely effects to play with. How can such things be free?!! Many thanks for the link.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…