Web Photo Gallaries

Spock1958 09:41 14 May 06

I am building a website to start up a photography business, and want to display a range of photographs on it. I currently use Fotopic, which I am very happy with, but really want to host the photos on my own domain, so that I can have my own headers on the thumbnail pages. I want the type of software that will open a photo in a large window when the thumbnail is clicked, again, with my own headers. I currently use Macromedia Contribute to upload web pages.

mco 14:45 14 May 06

There are lots of possibilities to do this. If you just get a copy of netobjects fusion 8 and make your site in this, they have a ready made gallery facility you can use. Or you can use an open source one - I use singapore gallery click here. Or you can use - userfriendly - B-gallery which you have to buy but it's cheap and easy click here And I'm sure others will post more.

splatter 20:31 14 May 06

I enjoy using 'expose' (click here)

It is a nice flash gallery and stores all it's info in XML files. You don't need PHP on your server.

You will need to also download the album manager though for adding/managinf galleies and photos.

Coppermine (click here) is also handy and contains loads of advanced features, but it does require php/mySQL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…