//some 3rd party need geo

web pages not closing down

graham11 19:45 06 Jun 05

when i type in the search bar for a web address e.g click here and when i click go the previous page fails to close down and a new page opens up if u know what i mean not to sure if i have explained it right !!!

Jak_1 21:54 06 Jun 05

Do you mean previous web page re-opens in a new window or back button fails to respond?

De Marcus 22:42 06 Jun 05

Not entirely sure why it's doing what it is, I take from what your saying that whenever you type in a url and hit enter (or click go) internet explorer opens a new webpage with the content of the url you typed into the previous explorer's address bar (and hasn't closed). Strange, I've had a serach round the net thinking it's a simple options setting, couldn't find one (mot saying there isn't one though) but if you don't get sorted or answers fall short here you can always repair or reinstall internet explorer click here

De Marcus 22:43 06 Jun 05

My typos just just get worse :-(

De Marcus 22:43 06 Jun 05

I give up! :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…